Thursday 21 April 2011

Of feet and keys...

I can’t remember exactly when I first realised I had a thing about women’s feet, but I know it was a long time ago. I also know it was at my first school, so it was definitely before I was eleven years old. Perhaps that was the first sign of a submissive nature coming to the surface, or perhaps it was just the novelty of seeing a part of a female that was usually covered up? Who knows. What I do know is that thirty years later I still find women’s feet very erotic, and lucky little sub that I am, I’m married to a woman who has incredibly sexy feet.
This weekend we are going to try and take some more photos for our bedroom, including some of Mistress’s gorgeous feet. I know I posted a very nice picture here before but sadly there isn’t enough spare ‘edge’ on that photo to make it into a canvas, and also we really should have ironed the sheet we were using as a background too. Well, we learn from our mistakes and at least this way I get to see Mistress R in her stripper shoes again, hehehe. Who knows, maybe Mistress will let me cum on her beautiful feet this time…
Another image I really want to capture is one of a key around Mistress R’s neck. I know we don’t actually have a chastity device (not yet anyway) but I still think it’s a really hot image and the symbolism of it is very significant.
So all being well (and with Mistress’s permission, of course) I will post the results for you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment