Saturday 16 April 2011

More very late-night teasing...

Last night I went to bed about 12:30, Mistress stayed up drinking wine and reading and came to bed way after 2am. I was still half awake and she set about teasing me straight away, stroking my hard cock firmly and even rubbing the tip against her beautiful pussy at one point... how I didn't explode I'll never know (I know it's only been a couple of days, but the horniness seems to have returned much more quickly than I expected this time). She stopped a couple of times, letting me think it was over, before starting again. She giggled as she rubbed my cock against her pussy lips, which drove me completely nuts... I can't tell you how much I loved hearing her amusing herself by teasing me with what I can't have without her permission... It gives me hope that one day she'll be the 'heartless denial-bitch' of my dreams...
Every time she teases me like this I love her more, it was so amazing. But I still held back from begging her to let me cum, because I still worry that she'll give in and although I really did want to cum, deep down I know that I need to be denied and I only want it to happen when she decides she wants it to happen. Just like I know I have to wait for her to want me inside her, even though it's really hard to be patient for something like that... but still, when she does allow my cock inside her it will be all the better for knowing that it's because she has decided that she wants it.
Chastity isn't always easy, but when it's like this it's so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment