Friday 29 April 2011

The Oxballs Cocksling arrives...

So last night I received the Oxballs Cocksling that I ordered the other day (excellent service from 'Master U' I must say!). Well I opened the packet and the first thing that struck me was how big it looked in my hand, I was actually a little concerned that it was going to be too big to do anything. The next thing that struck me was how soft and pliable it is, because when I was looking at their other (hexagonal-shaped) ballstretchers I was thinking how uncomfortable they looked, but now I know how squidgy the material is I might get one of them too.
Now, my principal reason for buying the Oxballs Cocksling is that I've been trying to get a ballstretcher that will fit me for ages. I've previously bought a leather one that wasn't even that wide, but I still couldn't get it on, my nuts are just too tight (and fairly large actually... although how can I really know this?). The Cocksling is both a cockring and a ballstretcher and as soon as I put it on it was quite apparent that my nuts were being stretched (although if you hang lower I don't know if it would be as noticeable).
Turns out the Cocksling wasn't too big at all (phew!) and it was very comfortable to wear and made my cock pretty damn hard without the eventual discomfort you get from a narrow O-ring material type cockring. I showed Mistress R how it looked and she gave me a couple of gentle strokes before having me go down on her. After about fifteen minutes my balls were starting to feel really stretched and as soon as I had given Mistress her orgasm I was quite pleased to get it off. But that's no reflection on the product, it really is excellent and I shall be using it regularly now until my balls are properly stretched.
Mistress then teased me nicely and briefly agreed to be rougher with my cock when I asked her to (without letting me cum). Which of course made this morning very difficult... I actually ended up laying on my hands for five minutes just to prevent any accidents. So that's four whole days and no infractions to record, I can hardly believe it myself! Still a long way to go though...

No comments:

Post a Comment