Saturday 9 April 2011

Still learning together.

This morning has seen a very positive turning point in our (still very new) situation. For the last two weeks, Mistress R has had total control of my cock (which in itself is fantastic, obviously...) but the only thing is that her teasing has been so gentle as to be frustrating, but not always frustrating in quite the right way...
This morning when we woke up Mistress decided to tease me some more, which was unexpected and lovely, but after a while I could feel my cock softening a little, as I needed something more. Perhaps sensing the change she stopped, whereupon I begged her to stroke my cock 'properly'. After a little discussion of what I meant by 'properly'... she very kindly obliged and for the first time since my last orgasm (last Friday night) I enjoyed the feel of her hand pumping my cock firmly. She didn't do it for too long, but it felt amazing.
Afterwards she actually said to me 'I didn't think you'd want me to do that', which just goes to show that it's all about communication. There I am praying for something stronger than gentle teasing (which is nice sometimes, just not all the time) and she doesn't even think I want her to do it!!!
The truth is, different times call for different things. A few weeks ago I was teased incredibly gently but spent about ten minutes teetering on the edge of having to ask her to stop. But I was MEGA-horny that night, so that was perfect for then...
The thing is, although I know it's all about communication it's just so easy to forget and assume the other person knows what you want or need. Now, having told them it's a different matter entirely whether or not they choose to indulge you or not, but that's okay, if Mistress knows that I want to be stroked hard, but she decides that I don't 'deserve' it, or she wants to remind me who calls the shots, or she just plain doesn't want to do it, that's okay. The whole point about giving up control is that you don't always get what you want isn't it? So if I beg my Mistress to stroke me harder and she says 'no', that's okay. But that's a whole different kettle of fish to me hoping she's going to do something that she doesn't even think I want her to do.
When you're immersed in your own chastity fantasy it's all too easy to forget that your partner doesn't know what you're thinking, they haven't read all the stories you have (probably), and for them your chastity isn't as big a part of their conscious as it is for you, especially when you're just starting out. So communicate, communicate, communicate! You know it makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment