Saturday 30 April 2011

Saturday afternoon...

While our neighbours were taking down the bunting and watching over their pesky, noisy children, Mistress and I retired to the bedroom where I was permitted to taste her beautiful pussy and make her cum nice and hard. This put me in an excellent mood of course, but it was only the start. I wasn't expecting anything more than some teasing but soon Mistress had me in her mouth and before I knew it she was on top of me riding my cock. Of course it was 'only' six days ago that I was last allowed inside her, but it still felt pretty heavenly to me as her still-wet pussy slapped against my balls. I concentrated on resisting the urge to cum, but Mistress had other ideas and told me that she wanted me to cum inside her. Her words flipped the switch in my head and before long I was pumping six days of cum into her gorgeous, tight pussy. But that still wasn't the end of it as Mistress quickly moved up the bed and had me lick her clean, which I absolutely love doing and it must be at least a couple of months since I've had the pleasure.
Sometime afterwards Mistress R was looking over my shoulder as I sat at the computer and was laughing at my 'Rob's Most Recent Orgasm' sidebar. I told her I thought she had been rather generous with her orgasms of late, even though she has had nine to my four. Still, as I said before, I gave her control of my orgasms and it's not up to me. Maybe sometime soon I'll be in the middle of a long period of chastity wondering how I could ever have said that! Oh, I do hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment