Wednesday 20 April 2011

Kissing rocks...

During the last few weeks, I’ve really rediscovered the pleasure of kissing. Last week in our hotel before I was allowed to cum, Mistress and I lounged on the sofa kissing passionately while she rubbed my rock-hard cock through my jeans. And last night, as Mistress teased me, we kissed constantly, which added to the feeling of ‘closeness’ and ‘connection’ that I’m feeling now I think.
See, the thing with sex is, it’s often quite difficult to kiss while you’re doing it. For one thing your heads might be nowhere near each other, you might be facing away from each other, or the movement might just make it awkward. But laying next to each other as Mistress stroked my cock it was just so easy and comfortable to kiss and enjoy the closeness and intimacy.
Personally I think that emotional connection can make all the difference between a good time and a great time too, as it really ramps up the intensity of the whole thing. I’ve also noticed that we’ve been kissing more this last few months than we did before we started this whole chastity thing, which I’m absolutely loving. Now I often get an overwhelming desire to kiss Mistress R, even if we’re just out walking through the fields or watching TV.
On a related point, I asked Mistress R the other day if she thought being under her control has made me more attentive, and she said she did, albeit she thought I was quite attentive anyway. Which is nice to hear even if I was pretty confident about that anyway, I have never wanted my Mistress to feel taken for granted, but one can always try harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment