Thursday 28 April 2011

The attraction of mean girls...

Time and again I am struck by the same message when I look around other people’s chastity blogs: we all want our women to be mean.
We may want every other aspect of our lives to be filled with love and contentment, but when it comes to chastity and our orgasms we don’t want kindness, we don’t want pity and we definitely don’t want fairness. We want you to enjoy all the orgasms you can get, because when you come we are filled with happiness, and the only thing that makes it even better is when you stroke, suck or ride our cocks to the brink of orgasm and then deny us.
I guess the attraction of ‘mean’ girls is symptomatic of the stages most couples go through once they start experimenting with male chastity. I confess I can’t speak with total authority on this matter, but I’ve read enough to know that most women do not become heartless denial-Goddesses overnight! (Cue collective sigh from everyone reading this post...).
Of course not, they love you, they worry about you, they think they are doing something ‘wrong’ because it goes against everything they’ve been brought up to believe. How many times have I read ‘I want to be denied for longer, but my wife will never continue past a couple of weeks’, or something similar?
And so the fantasy of the mean girl becomes stronger and stronger. Look at the women I use in my captions, they don’t have to be clad in leather, it’s that look that tells you all you need to know: 'I won’t feel guilty and let you cum early', 'I won’t take pity on you even if you beg' or 'I don’t care how much it aches, my pleasure comes first… and since you asked, I’m going to make you wait a few days longer, just because I can.'
The appeal of the mean girl for most of us lies not in a secret wish to be abused and treated like dirt (though doubtless some do go for that kind of thing), but in our appreciation of their strength of character, their resolve to give you exactly what you asked for and more, to be merciless and strict, to be unphased by your begging and whining (assuming you are allowed that luxury), and to use your cock and tongue for their own pleasure without guilt or remorse.

So that's the fantasy... and sometimes it can seem that your reality is a million miles away from where you would like it to be and that patience is no guarantee of success. But without patience and good communication you're screwed before you even begin. So remember, have patience, communicate honestly, show your appreciation in whatever way you think she would like best. Don't get grumpy when she expresses doubts, reassure her that you love her and that male chastity will improve your relationship and for God's sake don't let her surf the net for information without you there to filter out the crap.
That's all you can do really, not every woman is going to be willing to play this game and ultimately that may lead to a difficult choice, depending on how badly you want it. I would just say, don't fall into the trap of thinking chastity is more important than the relationship as a whole. I've been very lucky in having a wife who has agreed to be my 'keyholder' (what do you call a keyholder when there's no key?) but I wouldn't give up my marriage for the sake of what is essentially a game.

Incidentally, if you Google ‘mean girls’ you mainly get pictures of Lindsay Lohan. Now there’s someone you wouldn’t trust with a key. One man who might and who certainly knows what I’m talking about is ptathuk, and you can find his caption blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment