Sunday 17 April 2011

It's now or never...

I weighed myself this morning, chiefly because I am going on a diet and I want to know exactly where I stand. It wasn't a pleasant experience, but at least I know the score. I would like to lose 84lb's (currently I am 252lb's), and to this end I will shortly be trying a hypnotic technique that will hopefully put me off chocolate for good.
I said a few days ago that I had discussed with Mistress R the possibility of using chastity as a means to promote weight-loss, and that we had decided that we would not be doing that... all the same, I can't help feeling that her having control of my orgasms has to be a help as even if it's not directly connected, me looking better is bound to have an effect on how much she wants to 'play' with me.
People say you have to want to do it for yourself, but I don't see that really... it's much more compelling to do it for the one you love, and now that Mistress R has given me exactly what I asked of her, I feel more than ever that I want to show her how much I love her and appreciate what she is doing for me. I am also fairly sure that getting myself in shape is a good way to make her want me inside her too (even if she doesn't let me cum, I just want to feel that gorgeous silky pussy wrapped around my aching cock...).
It's four days since I've cum now, and I really don't see me being allowed to cum until next Sunday, which will be 11 days. And maybe, just maybe, not even then...

No comments:

Post a Comment