Wednesday 6 April 2011

She Comes First!



I love eating pussy. Really, really, really love it. Can't get enough of it, ever. As such I've read a few books on the subject, I figure if I like it I might as well try and be good at it (and thus get invited to do it more often!) So if you feel the same I thoroughly recommend this brilliant book. Naturally, as with any book it might contradict some things you think you already know, after all, cunillingus isn't an exact science, and what might drive one women nuts might well drive another one away! So you have to take the information and apply it to your own circumstances. That said, this book does contain an awful lot of good information, so I really do suggest you give it a try, it certainly taught me a thing or two!

Here's a link to buy it on Amazon.co.uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk/She-Comes-First-Thinking-Pleasuring/dp/0285637223
And Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/She-Comes-First-Thinking-Pleasuring/dp/0060538252

No comments:

Post a Comment