Wednesday 20 April 2011

What a difference a day makes...

On Monday night I was allowed to worship Mistress’s beautiful pussy, and while it was lovely and she did cum, it wasn’t quite the ‘bouncing-off-the-bed’ orgasm I’d hoped to give her. Subsequently she teased me, but it just wasn’t really happening… I guess we were both tired and I just wasn’t really able to relax and enjoy it. So much so, that yesterday I was feeling quite down about it and was even questioning whether the whole chastity thing was a huge mistake.
So last night I went to bed expecting nothing, only to find my gorgeous Mistress eager to tease me. Well, what a difference a day makes. I was SO hard, God it was amazing. She stroked me, lightly scratched me, sucked and nibbled the tip of my cock and then kissed me, allowing me to taste my cock on her tongue (I love that!). It was like all the doubt just fell away because I was in Chastity Heaven once more!
Consequently today I am on top of the world, once again secure in my belief that this is definitely the right thing for me (and crucially Mistress still seems to be loving it too), and eagerly looking forward to being allowed to give Mistress her sixth orgasm of the month tonight!
If you’ve read my previous posts you will know that I have been holding back on begging Mistress to let me cum, mainly because I don’t actually want her to and I was worried that she would give in too easily and then where would I be! But last night I decided to give it a try.
I tried to word my request a little ambiguously, saying “I really want to cum,” rather than “please let me cum,” hoping that Mistress would cackle wickedly and say something like “No! I get to decide not you!”… actually I don’t really know what I expected her to say, I just wanted her to deny me and remind me who was in control… and did she ever do that.
She let go of my cock, sat up and looked at me and said “Are you sure that’s what you want? You want me to let you cum and release you from chastity?”
Wow, talk about a slapdown. Of course I quickly responded in the negative, even as the tip of my cock was throbbing and brushing against my stomach. As much as my cock thought it wanted release, the thought of being released from chastity filled me with absolute horror!
Satisfied with my response, Mistress cuddled up to me then, but she didn’t touch my cock anymore, I don’t know if that’s because she thought I was too close to continue, or she was punishing me for asking, or maybe she’d just had enough anyway… Whatever the reason, I was left firmly in my place and blissfully happy.
As I lay there with Mistress cuddling me I felt so close to her and so content, I would have agreed to almost anything she would have asked of me. I love her controlling my cock and only being allowed to cum when she decides, it really is Heaven.
Hard to believe that just hours before I had been wondering whether the whole thing was a mistake, but I guess what we have to remember is that chastity isn’t a magic bullet, just like vanilla sex, sometimes it’s mindblowing and sometimes it’s just not happening (for whatever reason). Real life gets in the way, you’re tired, you’re stressed, you’re not in the mood, whatever… and you still have to make the effort. But when it’s good, it’s so good and so worth it.
Now I’m truly convinced that this is the best thing I have ever done, I have never felt so close to my gorgeous wife as I have this last few weeks and I’m sure that the longer it continues and the stricter her control becomes the better it’s going to get. I once read an article where a guy said that when he was locked in his chastity belt the most stunning woman in the world could dance around naked in front of him and he wouldn’t bat an eyelid, his only focus was his wife/keyholder. I haven’t actually been locked in a chastity belt myself (yet…), but I for one believe him.

No comments:

Post a Comment