Friday 22 April 2011

Oxballs cocksling...



Today I have ordered an Oxballs Cocksling. I've been trying to find a decent ballstretcher for ages, I even bought a narrow leather one but my balls are so tight I couldn't even get that on (I know my balls are unusually 'high' because my doctor told me so). I tried and tried, but it just wouldn't do up. So then I found this company Oxballs who make high grade silicone toys and this product which works both as a cock ring and as a ball stretcher (perhaps not for some people, but probably ideal for me!). It wasn't cheap (£30) but it looks like a quality product and the reviews were excellent. If it works I shall be very happy as I also have a leather ball splitter that I can't really use because my balls pull out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment