Tuesday 12 April 2011

11 Days and counting...

So I'm still wondering whether I'm going to cum sooner or later? I'm half way to the 22 day record I spoke of earlier on, but I'm still not sure it will come to that. We're going to be in a hotel tomorrow night and in the past that's often meant an increased likelihood of sex/cumming, but that was before the handover of power, now I just don't know. Still not the slightest sign of Mistress R wanting me inside her either, albeit at the moment she is 'out of action', so to speak. We're both ruing a lost opportunity last Sunday because we thought we had all this week to top up Mistress's orgasm count, but it seems Mother Nature had other ideas. Still, I'm hoping to worship Mistress's beautiful feet later, I just wish I could lick my cum off them at the same time..

No comments:

Post a Comment