Thursday 7 April 2011

So I cleared something up...

After another orgasm for my beautiful Mistress last night (and some light teasing and scratching for me), I finally asked a question about something that had been hanging unresolved for the past couple of weeks.
I basically offered to give her complete control of my cock and she took me up on the orgasm-control part of that straight away (lucky me!), what I wasn't sure of was whether or not I was still allowed to initiate sex / be inside her (not that I could ever be inside her without her consent, but you know what I mean).
Well, it seems that not only do I not know when I am going to be allowed to cum again, but I also don't know when I'm going to get to feel her gorgeous pussy on my cock again either!
Still, I offered total control so whatever she wants goes. I'm not complaining.
What I want more than anything in the world is for her to be happy and content, and if that means waiting until she wants me inside her, than that's what I'll do.
I love her so much, making her cum makes me happier than anything else anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment