Sunday 24 April 2011

The most amazing morning...

Mistress R and I decided to have our monthly femdom session very early this morning, and it was truly amazing. I was finally allowed inside her beautiful pussy and it felt fucking mindblowing after a whole month without! I don't know whether it was because of the past month (her first being fully in control), but Mistress was so into it and she really made it one to remember. At one point she was alternating between riding my cock hard, sitting on my face and some very rough stroking (nails too) all while I had a dildo pushed in my ass... how the hell I managed not to cum I will never know! And when she did finally allow me to cum (after she had cum of course), she made me clean up every last drop of it, which seemed a hell of a lot, even for eleven days.
More importantly, I am finally satisfied that Mistress is comfortable in her new role, and happy to continue the chastity game. I cannot tell you how pleased I am about that! During the session I also confessed to Mistress that I had touched my cock quite a few times during the month when I wasn't supposed to, which earned me a whipping (not too bad), and a few strokes of the paddle (ouch!). Now I have been told that if I feel the need to touch my cock I must ask permission (maximum of three times between orgasms), albeit permission is not guaranteed and there may be conditions attached. Also if I do touch my cock without permission I must make notes of when and how many times so that I may be punished for my mistakes accordingly. We also straightened out some other points which mean that I am not allowed to beg to be allowed to cum, or to be allowed inside her. I just have to wait until she decides.
Well needless to say, I'm back in chastity again now and with no idea when I will be allowed to cum again. I hope it's a really long wait this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment