Tuesday 12 April 2011

Chastity for the purpose of losing weight...

We discussed the possibility of utilising chastity as a mechanism for achieving weight-loss yesterday, but in the end neither of us really want to go down that route. Me because I want my orgasms to be completely at Mistress's whim, and her because she's worried that I won't lose any weight and I'll never cum again! No seriously, she actually said that (I know, I know, that's supposed to be MY problem - right!).
Anyway, she's got a point, my record is pretty dreadful. When we met in the early 90's I was fit as fuck, totally flat stomach (750-1000 situps a day!), weight training was just starting to pay off and then, well, it kind of went downhill... we were too busy having sex and being happy to worry about it and then about ten years ago we had a pretty rough time one way and another and I reverted to type and started comfort eating, just like when I was a teenager. On top of that I had an operation a few years ago which I've recovered from pretty well, but still left me less than 100% mobile.
But ultimately these things are all excuses really, we've been extremely happy for the last seven years (since we moved to our current house) and in the end, the truth of the matter is I'm a bit lazy and I like chocolate. A lot. And while it doesn't bother me all that much, except when I go clothes shopping (that really pisses me off - big time!), what I really hate, what makes me feel really terrible is that my beautiful Mistress married a pretty hot guy (even if I do say so myself), and now, well...take it from me, it's not good.
She doesn't seem to mind that much, and I can't see how we could love each other any more than we do now, but it would be nice for me sometimes to be able to accept a compliment from her without feeling like I don't deserve it, and it would also be nice to genuinely feel that she was proud of me and the way I look again (ah, those halcyon 'beating them off with a shitty stick' days).
Still, Summer's here and so it's time to try again. I'm planning to do a lot more exercise and a pretty drastic hypno-treatment to dissuade me from pigging the Cadbury's, and even if we aren't planning to use chastity in the most obvious way to assist my motivation, I have to tell myself that the more weight I lose, the better I look, the more fanciable I am, the more Mistress is likely to want to play with me.
At the very least, my increased fitness should increase my libido and make my chastity periods all the more difficult and torturous! Mmmm, just the way I like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment