Sunday 3 April 2011

Welcome to my new blog!

Hi, and welcome to my new blog. Some of you may know me from my writing on Literotica under the names 'Robert_Anthony' and 'Malibuman666'. In this blog I'll be posting more writing, photo's, captions and anything else that appeals to me in the Chastity and Femdom genres.

I've been into Femdom for well over ten years now and while I still love it, recently my prime focus has been on male chastity and orgasm denial/control. I am not belted, nor do I envisage it happening anytime soon, I am currently still passing through the stage of persuading my wife that this is what I want. Recently she has broadly accepted this and as of last week my cock is under her control.

I am very happy with this arrangement so far!

Robert_Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment