Sunday 17 April 2011

The heartless denial-bitch of my dreams...

I often show Mistress R my posts for this blog and so it was that earlier I showed her the one from Saturday, the one containing the phrase 'the heartless denial-bitch of my dreams'. I must say she burst out laughing, which is not exactly the desired response, but it's okay (I mean this is supposed to be fun after all), we're still finding our way with this whole thing and Mistress R is still getting to grips with her new 'power'.
Of course I would love Mistress R to torment me for weeks on end, taking me to the edge time and time again before finally allowing me to cum (and to perhaps lick my cum from her beautiful feet...), but I always knew that this would be a gradual move and so far I think it's going rather well. I never really dreamed that Mistress R would take complete control of my cock and orgasms so quickly (it's still less than 5 months since I first brought it up) especially after her initial rejection of the whole thing.
So while it's true that I haven't yet got the heartless denial-bitch of my dreams, I still consider myself a very lucky man indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment