Thursday 28 April 2011

Shit happens...

This has been a great week for my blog, my pageview count has skyrocketed since Keyheld have added me to their aggregate site (check out the link further down the page for lots of top quality chastity themed sites), but privately it has not been so great really. The change in the weather has left me feeling a bit crappy and Mistress and I were supposed to have some fun last night, but it didn't happen...bloody contact lenses!
Ah well, Mistress had promised me some teasing tonight and hopefully tomorrow morning I will be adding to Mistress R's orgasm tally (but not my own, obviously). Perhaps when I show her Miss Christina's post she will be inspired to make me wait until our next Femdom session. Well, a guy can hope can't he..?

No comments:

Post a Comment