Monday 13 February 2012

Tonight...

Mistress R has told me that tonight there will be pussy worship - yes! I'm looking forward to that, and some teasing of course... it's funny, every so often I think about my situation, particularly when I'm relatively close to my most recent orgasm, and think, it's not going to happen again tonight, it's only been six days (or whatever). And then I remember that, despite the fact that I haven't had more than two orgasms in a month since last April, Mistress R still has the power to have me cum every night if that's what pleases her.
Am I going to cum tonight though?
Very, very doubtful.
Mistress R has the power to let me cum every night, but she shows no sign whatsoever of doing so. Personally I think she's enjoying leaving me frustrated far too much! Which is fine by me of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment