Tuesday 14 February 2012

An unexpected development...

Well, despite a whole lot of stress for me, our meal worked out great (the kitchen is COVERED in gold edible spray mind you!) and Mistress was very happy with my efforts. What surprised me though was that when I opened my Valentine's Card I found a voucher allowing me to ask for one orgasm between today and  14.05.2012. I certainly wasn't expecting that!
I doubt I will use it before the 1st of April, simply because I would like to be able to say that I've gone a whole year with only Mistress R deciding when I get to cum, indeed I may not use it at all... crazy as that sounds, and if I do I think it's most likely to be fairly close after one that Mistress R allows me.
It's kind of weird having that option again, after so long having to wait for Mistress R to decide, but it's only a one off, in honour of our 20th Valentine's Day together, so it's not to be used or squandered lightly!

No comments:

Post a Comment