Thursday 2 February 2012

Still got my cold...

Spectacularly fed up of this now. Worst of all Mistress R has been neglected for 6 days now, which is just appalling... and very depressing for me. I pointed this out to Mistress R this morning and she said that I had been neglected too, but this is not such a big issue for me since in my current state I am not exactly horny, even though I did wake up hard this morning, I'm certainly not feeling like I've been in chastity for eighteen days. Oh well, roll on the weekend, maybe things will improve and I'll actually have something to blog about! Can't believe Mistress R still hasn't hit her orgasm centenary!

Just a reminder, if you haven't already, to check out Miss Christina's great new blog (see my blog roll at the bottom of the sidebar).

No comments:

Post a Comment