Saturday 11 February 2012

Good morning...

Lost 3lbs this morning, albeit, it's 3 of the 7lbs I put on over the previous week and half before this last week. So nothing to get too excited over! On the other hand, Mistress R gave me some lovely teasing last night, which certainly was. 
We went to bed quite late and Mistress R said that she would tease me tomorrow, since she hadn't done the last couple of days. We spooned for a while and predictably my cock became hard against her ass and after a while Mistress reached back and started softly stroking and teasing me. It felt fantastic, I love it when she touches me really softly (hard is good too, obviously!) it makes me rock hard but leaves me more frustrated than ever, which is probably why I woke up with the mother of all morning woods and had to abandon my plans for a lie in lest I cave in to the temptation to stroke it. 
Ah well, it was worth it, I can assure you. At least now I can make the most of my weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment