Friday 10 February 2012

Emails...

I always love getting emails from people who read my blog and will always respond with my honest thoughts if sought. You can ask me anything really (within reason) and I will always try to give you an honest answer. If I think the email is interesting enough I will also post about it here, but I won't reveal your email address or even your first name without asking you first if it's okay. So feel free to email me whenever you like!

Now I've had a few emails recently that I thought I would share with you and answer at the same time.


Q: Do you like CFNM (Clothed Female Naked Male) stuff?
A: I can't say that I've gone out of my way to find it, but yes it's cool. I vaguely remember being in this position once and it definitely added something to it, it can't help but make you very conscious of your nakedness which is weird for me because I am naturally quite unbothered, despite being overweight and all. I would certainly do it again, though on the other hand, why would I want Mistress R to keep her clothes on???


Q: How do you not touch/cum for long periods when you are not locked?
A: Not cumming isn't that hard for me, not touching is a struggle and a half. I guess I want Mistress R to control my orgasms so making myself cum is cheating and negates the point of doing this. Not touching is a different matter. It is fucking hard not to touch your cock when it is throbbing first thing in the morning, or last thing at night or when I'm reading something horny, or whenever. I don't really know how I managed it, but I would be amazed if I didn't slip up sooner or later. Mistress R actually offered to relax the rule but I told her I didn't want to, simply because if I keep my hands off then when she decides to touch it is so much more intense.


Q: Are you going to buy Sarah Jamesson's new book '69 Ways to Please a Woman Without Fucking Her?' and are you thinking about publishing your own 'guide'?
A: I bought Sarah's first book/download and while I haven't really read it more than once or used it that much I do think it would be useful to someone who was at the beginning of their journey and wanted to take the first steps. I was quite interested in the new book/download until I saw the rather high price and the words 'chocolate body paint'... still, fair play to her, she has a lot of fans and plenty of people have already bought it so good for her. I can't really comment on the product since I haven't seen it, but like I said, the first one was good. How different it will be from all the millions of other 'How to Please Your Woman in Bed' type books that are out there is open to debate, perhaps if anyone here has bought it they would like to share their thoughts?
I don't anticipate writing anything like that myself, although if enough people waved their cash under my nose I might be tempted!


Q: Do you think your life with Mistress R will ever go back to how it was before?
A: No idea. Maybe it will, maybe it won't. Can I imagine never having another wank my whole life, not really! Who knows? As long as we are both happy as we are I can't really see a reason to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment