Wednesday 8 February 2012

Just what I needed....

The last two nights I have been allowed to worship Mistress R's beautiful pussy and make her cum, I can't remember the last time that's happened two nights on the trot (I suppose if I could be bothered I could check since all her orgasms from the last nine months are recorded on the blog, but I'm pretty sure it hasn't!). Monday night was lovely, but for one reason or another didn't give me the satisfaction that I was really searching for. Yes, Mistress R came and I was teased very nicely, but I still didn't feel that special something between us that seemed to have gone astray over the last week or so.
Indeed, as she came to the end of her teasing I whispered to her that 'I really wanted to worship her ass', she didn't hear me and asked me to repeat myself. Apparently she still didn't hear me, and decided to ignore me (not that if she had there's any guarantee she would have let me...) and that just about summed it up, it was just one of those days when things won't work out the way you want them to.

Despite this I duly presented Mistress R with a card and some earrings to celebrate her 100th orgasm as my full time chastity Mistress, even though we weren't connecting as well as I would like right then I still wanted her to know how much I appreciated the last nine months and how much I adore her and love making her cum!

Last night was a whole different ball game. Right from the start it felt 'right' and from the moment Mistress R grabbed my rock solid cock and started stroking it I somehow knew that this was going to be really, really good! I was on my knees between her legs, kissing her and she was stroking my cock, pulling herself forward until the tip of my cock was gently brushing against her pussy. She teased me like this for a little while and then pushed me back a little, before her licking her fingers and using the tips to tease the tip of my (very hard and very red) cockhead. I'm always a little uncertain what I am supposed to do in this situation. I want to lick my own fingers and use them to stroke her pussy, but I never quite know whether I am allowed to do that... I assume not, but I don't really know, so as usual I am left there awaiting instruction, presuming that if she wanted me to do that she would tell me, or more likely use her own fingers on herself. In the event she did neither, instead she smiled that super-cute heart-melting smile she seems to save only for these occasions and asked me a question.
"Do you want to be inside me?"
"Yes!" I groaned.
She smiled even more.
"Maybe I'll let you inside me..........................after you've made me cum."
She pushed me back and I slid down between her legs, my cock absolutely throbbing against the mattress. Seriously, I think I could quite easily have cum just from breathing in her delicious scent, and my cock continued to throb and ache as I started kissing and gently licking her beautiful pussy. Mistress R was into it right away too, pushing her hips up to meet my tongue and letting out little groans and contented sighs as I used my hands to massage her legs and ass.
Fortunately my cock slowly calmed down as I concentrated on Mistress R's pleasure. Soon I moved my arms inside her thighs and started to use my fingers alongside my tongue to stimulate her. As she became wetter I was able to use more fingers to stimulate her and I alternated between stimulating her G-spot, the base of her pussy and all around the inside of her slit. I loved every second of it and gradually I built up the intensity until Mistress R finally bucked against my tongue as she came hard.
This was what I wanted, this was what I had been craving for the past week or more, feeling Mistress R cum hard. There may be no such thing as a 'bad' orgasm, but you know inside when you've really satisfied your partner, and this made me feel so content I can't even tell you. Even before chastity, I have always derived so much pleasure from Mistress R's orgasms, that failing her to any degree has always left me feeling quite depressed. Which is stupid really because I'm not an idiot and I know that women's orgasms are far more complex than ours and if it's not as good as you hoped it would be then there's a fair chance that it might not actually be anything to do with you, but still... I can't help but feel culpable, and equally elated when it goes really well!
Fortunately, 99% of the time Mistress achieves orgasm fairly easily, and a lot of the time she cums pretty hard, especially in recent months, I don't know whether that actually has anything to do with her becoming relaxed and used to the idea of me being in chastity and under her control, but I don't think it's hurt either... especially as she now knows she has a nice hard cock to play with anytime she wants (which wasn't always the case before).
Speaking of which, it wasn't too long before Mistress R had me hard again, although it always seems to take a little longer than the first time, I don't know quite why that is, but it happens quite often. Maybe cocks are like old computers, if you ignore them they go to sleep and then when you try and wake them up they pretend they can't hear you or that they are too busy doing something else now, which they wouldn't have started if only they'd known you were going to want them again, hahaha.
Anyway, as I was saying, having finally given Mistress R what a I considered to be a proper orgasm I was totally relaxed and in the right headspace to really enjoy my treat. I couldn't resist the urge to thrust upwards into her for long though and as we got into a rhythm I started to wonder if Mistress R might be about to grant me permission to cum. I was actually very much in control, despite my upwards thrusting and I could have continued quite happily for as long as she desired, but when I heard her say 'I want you to cum inside me...' the switch was thrown and I was racing headlong for the finish line. Seconds later I felt my orgasm start as I continued to to pump up into Mistress's beautiful, tight pussy.
It was unbelievably intense, and I let out a fair few expletives as I exploded inside her. The second I finished I reached up and pulled her down on top of me, kissing her and holding her tight as my cock continued to ooze cum into her hot, wet pussy. It was soooooo good.
Even as I lay there, I wondered (hoped, would be more accurate) that Mistress R would plant her delicious cum-filled pussy on my mouth and order me to lick it clean, but sadly no, she looked a little indecisive (or perhaps more likely not really thinking about it at all...) and then slid off me and we lay together for a while, enjoying the warmth of each other's body. We chatted for a while about this and that, but all the time my thoughts kept returning to the load of cum inside her.
Finally when she started making noises about getting up I decided that I had to grasp the nettle or regret it later (when you only get to cum inside your wife on average about once every six or seven weeks, you have to do these things!). I held her close and whispered in her ear...
"I want to lick your pussy clean."
I realise now of course that I should have said "Please may I lick your beautiful pussy clean Mistress?", but I don't think she particularly noticed...
Mistress R smiled at me and straddled me, before moving up so that her pussy was right over my face. I manoeuvred her slightly so that she was right over my mouth and then pushed my tongue inside her and a stream of cum and pussy juice dripped into my mouth. I swallowed it all and licked Mistress's beautiful pussy clean and then she raised herself off me, leaving me flat on my back and contented as I could possibly be.
Yes indeed, last night was just what I needed!

- - -

As an aside, one thing I've noticed recently is that Mistress R seems to be slowly getting used to squeezing my balls, she's still a little tentative, but then that's probably a good thing since it's better to build it up rather than go in all guns blazing (unless you're Good Hubby of course, then you start with punching and work up to the baseball bat - hahaha), actually at the moment most of the sensation comes from her nails since they are so long that they dig into my skin way before her fingers apply any real pressure (perhaps it would be easier for her if I was wearing the Oxballs cocksling or any other cock-ring type product that keeps the balls together and away from the body).

- - -

The other cool thing was that an hour and a half later when we went back to bed properly (ie- to sleep) my cock was so hard, like cock-ring hard! Now, whether it would have stayed that way if Mistress R had wanted to use it is debatable, but with a cock ring it would probably have been good for a couple of hours at least, hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment