Monday 6 February 2012

Just so you know...

Jellybean said: I guess I'm wondering why she didn't just have you clean up in the kitchen while she sat on the couch and relaxed? She could have come in a few minutes later and watched as your cock 'bobbed' around while you were finishing.


Jellybean is a pretty new follower of my site and I am pleased to have him/her, especially since he/she has made the effort to leave a comment! But after reading this I thought that it might be prudent for a little recap, a little clarification, because I realise that not everyone has read all of my blog and some people might jump to conclusions and misapprehensions.
Firstly, I am not locked in any kind of device, our chastity play is completely done on the honour system. This has been completely sufficient so far (if only I could apply the same level of commitment to my weight loss - hahaha). Yes that picture at the top of the blog is Mistress R, and that key does fit a padlock, but that padlock does not fit the CB3000 that I have and that has only been on my cock for about 15 minutes.
Second, I am not Mistress's domestic slave, so her 'having me clean up in the kitchen' is not really the way things work around here. Which is not to say that if Mistress R wanted me to do the dishes I could not be quite easily persuaded, asking nicely would probably be sufficient (assuming that I hadn't decided to do them myself first of course), but failing that I should think rubbing my cock through my jeans for a short while would probably do it (although the first week after an orgasm might require something a little more hands on). I have no doubt that if Mistress R decided she wanted to, she could persuade me to do all sorts of things for her, especially after the twenty day threshold has been crossed... but at the moment, we are not in that kind of relationship.
Thirdly, as much as it may be a hot fantasy for me and many other people, there will probably never be any cuckolding in our marriage. Nor do I want there to be. That said, if Mistress R felt that she wanted to have sex with someone else and she was open and honest about it I would much prefer that to her cheating on me. I have no idea how I would handle it, badly probably, but who knows... cheating, on the other hand, would almost certainly be the end of our marriage.
What else? Well, really outside of the fact that Mistress R gets to decide when I get to cum and when my cock gets played with, we really are quite shockingly normal. Apart from our monthly Femdom session of course, but even that is probably fairly tame by a lot of people's standards. 


Now that I've got that out of the way, it's looking very likely that today will see Mistress R's 100th orgasm since we started this journey (kind of cool that it's coinciding with our Queen's 60th Jubilee!) which is cause for some small celebration I think. Perhaps once she's had her 100th Mistress R will perhaps grant me my 20th, since that will maintain the minimum five to one ratio that we've been riding for a little while now. Then again, maybe not. Over the past few months Mistress R has really seemed to become comfortable with her role as 'The Keeper of Orgasms' in fact the frequency of my orgasms is rarely discussed nowadays, it is just accepted that this is how it is and when she decides that she wants me to cum, that's what happens. She no longer seems to need reassurance that I am okay with it either, and seems to love how I ache for her when she teases me.
The only thing that I still find difficult is that I am not allowed to ask to be allowed to cum or for penetration. I mean I haven't been allowed to do either for nearly a year, and I still struggle with it. Partly because I want both of these things most of the time, and partly because I want her to know how much I want both of these things most of the time!
I still don't know what possessed Mistress R to lay down those rules really early on, but she has shown not the slightest inclination towards relaxing them. I guess she knows right enough, without me telling her, how could she not? When she's stroking my throbbing cock until it leaks pre-cum can there really be any doubt in her mind that I desperately want to cum? When I bring her to orgasm with my fingers and mouth can there really be any doubt in her mind that I want to slide my aching cock into her velvet soft, slippery-wet pussy? Of course not... she knows exactly what she does to me every single day. And she also knows that I LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment