Tuesday 14 February 2012

Mmmmmmmm, exquisite...

A lovely orgasm for Mistress R last night, and some pretty intense teasing for me too. Mistress R had me going nuts as she was kind of 'palming' me but with just a fingertip, surprisingly intense it was too. She looked totally content to tease me and hardly bothered stroking me at all, just squeezing, slapping and the aforementioned fingertip torment... left me unbelievably hard and throbbing (considering it's only been six days), it must have taken me a good five minutes to really calm down!
Tonight is Valentine's Day of course, so I will be cooking Mistress R a meal. For the last eight or so years I've been putting the 'number' of Valentine's days into the meal, so for 'twelve' I cut a '12' out of a red pepper and put it on her side salad, and last year I stencilled 'nineteen' onto her desert plate in cocoa powder. I've just been to the shops seeking inspiration and discovered a can of edible gold spray! Brilliant. This year I can stencil her plate and hopefully it will stick (unlike cocoa powder) and look cool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment