Sunday 12 February 2012

A little more teasing...

Mistress R is currently out of action, not for much longer I don't think since she said that we should be able to get two orgasms in this week (for her) before she has a rest before Saturday (our next Femdom session - that seems to have come around jolly quick huh?). I am assuming that she means two orgasms on alternate days, although she successfully managed to have a pretty amazing orgasm the day after her previous one last week, so who knows?
Mistress R delivered on the promised teasing yesterday, and it was very nice indeed. You may remember a while back I mentioned how nice it is having your cock and balls rubbed through your jeans, well that's exactly what happened yesterday. It took a while for me to warm up but by the end I was very hard and aching for her to touch me properly. Which she didn't of course.... but that just made it all the better (in hindsight at least, hahaha).
The chastity blogosphere seems to have unnervingly quiet over the last 24hrs, where is everybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment