Wednesday 1 February 2012

Now that January is over...

Well, I still have my cold, and that sucks. I'm mainlining Lemsip, but truth be told it's doing precisely nothing. Well of course, that may not be true because I don't know how much worse I might feel if I stopped taking it, but you get my point.
I noticed that during the early part of the month that the chastity blogging community was a bit inactive, and indeed my page views for January are well down on December (although my caption blog seems to have flourished regardless!). Of course I have no previous year data to compare with since my blog only started last April so I don't know if this is a seasonal thing or whether my blog is just on the slide...
Well, whatever. I guess aside from the wonderful Femdom Session Mistress R and I had a couple of weeks ago,  January has been a pretty joyless time, what with the dieting and generally feeling crap. So I guess my blog hasn't exactly been the best of reads this last month. Hopefully this will improve just as soon as this cold decides to piss off and leave me alone.
I'm still writing the cuckolding/BBC story that a reader requested from me, I was hoping to finish it on Sunday night but I felt so rubbish that I never did it. Hopefully I will get somewhere with it this weekend. In the meantime don't forget to check out Miss Christina's new blog, which is certainly going great so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment