Thursday 9 February 2012

Can anyone help?

Had an email this morning from someone who read something that I wrote somewhere, though not necessarily on this site, possibly a comment on someone else's site. I do remember writing something like this and I think it was on this blog, however the search function on this site is pretty bloody useless and I've not found it yet (though I am still looking), if in the meantime anyone remembers the post, please get in touch, thanks!

"I am looking for a blog(post) that I read the other day and I think you wrote it. I really want my wife to read it. It was about how beautiful women are and how they really don't realize it. They hold themselves up to high standards that is unfair to them. I am not sure exactly what it said, but I know it was written to make women feel beautiful. It might have been a response you had on another blog?. If you could help me out I would really appreciate it, thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment