Friday 24 February 2012

Catch up...

Hi well I'm sure (I hope) you've all noticed that I haven't been posting much lately... I've been in a bit of a grumpy mood lately because of work and truth be told, this is probably a good time to tell you all that in future my blog will probably be a bit less regularly posted to. See over the last year I've had plenty of free time during the day to post and this is coming to an end soon, so you'll probably find my blog gets written two or three times a week rather than every single day.
Nothing much to say at the moment other than that this week Mistress R has had two lovely orgasms (this evening's was a very nice one indeed!) and I have enjoyed a couple of helpings of teasing too. My orgasm voucher is still sitting on my bedside table unused, I must confess it did enter my mind as Mistress was delightfully sucking my cock earlier to request an orgasm, but I resisted the temptation.
I was most pleased with my work this evening pleasuring Mistress R, nothing fills me with happiness like having her bucking like crazy against my tongue, and this week I really needed some of that, so that was wonderfully timely.
Off to bed now...

No comments:

Post a Comment