Thursday 9 February 2012

Clear as Mud II...

Miss Christina said: Did she actually clarify anything for you? Does she mind you coming up to her and just kissing her passionately? Or does she want to be the one to initiate all contact? Are you allowed to just touch her pussy without asking?

No, as I said the conversation merely reinforced to me that she is happy with the way things are and that as long as I am also then we are good. But to be honest I still don't know exactly what I can and can't do. I think perhaps this is partly because Mistress R isn't all that dominant. For example, I'm not entirely convinced that if Mistress R was teasing me by rubbing my cock against her pussy and I just decided 'fuck it' and pushed into her, I'm not 100% convinced she would stop me. This hasn't arisen of course, because I want her to be in control and I am a good slave, but still... 
This doesn't really matter, because I want her to be in control and I don't want to do anything which creates a problem with that. Perhaps she feels that she knows that I wouldn't do that, so she doesn't feel the need to make sure I know that it's not allowed? Kind of like that first time I asked her to let me cum, just because I wanted her to tell me that I couldn't, and she said 'So you want me to release you from chastity and let you cum, is that what you want?'.
In one sentence she put me in my place, and I've never asked her again since.
Part of me would like to know exactly what is allowed and what isn't, but I don't think she'd be able to give me a straight answer off the top of her head, and I'm not entirely sure I want her to start thinking about it and making rules for me. Because I might wish she hadn't.
I would certainly not accept any rule against kissing her whenever I want, that is too much.
As far as touching her pussy is concerned.... I think it's fair to say that what started out as not being allowed to initiate 'penetration' has evolved into not being allowed to initiate 'sex' really, kind of.
Again 'clear as mud', hahaha.



No comments:

Post a Comment