Wednesday 15 February 2012

Soooooo good...

Mistress R and I had a little time together this evening, it started with me kneeling between her legs while she lay back on some pillows. We kissed and she reached down between us and started stroking my rock hard cock. We kissed some more and then she started rubbing my cock against her pussy again, making me even harder. After a while she pushed me back a little and started using her wet fingertips to tease the head of my cock, for my part I used my hands to caress her thighs, getting as close as I dare to her pussy as I dare without actually touching it (since I'm still not sure if I'm allowed to do that without permission...).
I was really throbbing and Mistress R was giving me her supercute smile again... and then she said 'I want you to go down on me now!'. Well, I didn't need telling twice and quickly slid down her body and lay flat on the mattress. It was mildly uncomfortable as my cock was rock solid, and it took quite a while to calm down. However I managed to keep my mind on the task in hand and Mistress R had a really lovely, really hard orgasm, and she tasted wonderful too!
After this we lay down together and Mistress R got my cock back up to full-mast before telling me that she wanted me inside her and on top! I was soon between her legs and Mistress guided my hard cock inside her. Once inside I lifted Mistress R's legs up over my shoulders so that I could get deep inside her. It felt awesome and Mistress's face was a picture as I fucked her. As soon as I entered her the first thing she said was 'Don't cum!', and when I found a rhythm and started fucking her harder she repeated her warning. But I was totally in control and nowhere near coming. She let me fuck her for a while enjoying the sensations of having me inside her, fucking her, her face showing me just how much she was loving the feeling of having my rock hard cock inside her again.
It was fantastic, it really was amazing. But after a while Mistress R pushed me back again and sat up in front of me. She reached down and started stroking my slippery, wet cock, pointing out how my cock was now coated in her juices. Then she offered each of her fingers in turn so that I could lick her pussy juice off of them.
Despite the cramp I had encountered right near the end of our penetration I was still quite hard (albeit not as hard as before it struck - I never mentioned this to Mistress R and she didn't notice) but Mistress made it quite clear that I had had my fun for the night. As she kissed me, my cock started to swell more and more and I was soon thinking about begging her to continue, but in the end I decided against it.
I love it when everything is on Mistress R's terms, which is why I'm still not sure that I will actually use her voucher. I guess if she still has the choice to refuse it then it is still on her terms, but... I dunno. I hope that she would not be offended if I decided not to use the voucher, since I still appreciate the gesture, it's just that I would prefer for her to decide when it is time for me to cum.
Tonight was amazing anyway, and will probably be the last action for us until our session on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment