Saturday 4 February 2012

On the eighth day...

Finally, after eight long days, I got to taste Mistress R's beautiful pussy and make her cum. It was wonderful, even though I felt slightly out of practice! It never fails to amaze me how quickly that feeling creeps up on me, but hopefully this next week will see me have plenty of opportunity to get my finger right back on the pulse. I don't think it was the 'best' orgasm Mistress has ever had, or anything like, but it was enough to make us feel close again and that's the most important thing. I loved it anyway.
Afterwards Mistress R had me hard as a rock in seconds and teased me wonderfully with some more lovely ball squeezing (with added nails-in-flesh action!) and stroking, it felt sooooooooooooo good! Afterwards Mistress R asked me how long it had been since I'd come.
"Twenty days," I said.
"Hmmm... but about five of those don't really count do they, because you haven't been feeling like anything."
"I don't know about that," I said.
"Does it feel like twenty days?"
I didn't really know to be honest. What does twenty days feel like against fifteen days? Depends on your mood and all sorts of things...
"I don't care anyway," she said, which made my cock harden again.
I was't expecting that response, but damn was it hot to hear her say that!

And so that was that. Orgasm number 99 for Mistress R since April 1st 2011, and with my cold finally on it's way out of the door, the promise of much more pussy worship to come. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment