Monday 27 February 2012

Oh yeah, I forgot...

When I said there was nothing sexual going on this weekend, that wasn't strictly true. Sunday afternoon I was feeling pretty crap so I went to bed for a bit. I couldn't sleep even though I was feeling really tired so I picked up the book that was on the bedside table and started reading. Can't remember the name of the story but it's one of the ones on the Literotica tab, about a guy who's wife is stretching her pussy with huge dildos...
Eventually I put the book down and went to sleep, and when I woke up I was so fucking hard and horny it was unbelievable. I'm afraid I reached down and started to rub my cock through my boxers, just one finger up and down for several minutes, it was absolute heaven but also absolute torture. I was sure I must be leaking though in the end I wasn't... surely this would have been an opportune moment to use my voucher? But no, it didn't really enter my head.
I guess I will have to confess to Mistress R my indiscretion later...

No comments:

Post a Comment