Sunday 5 February 2012

Tomorrow...

Mistress R has told me that I will have to wait until tomorrow to worship her beautiful pussy again, which is as disappointing as it is expected....

Mistress R and I were sitting on the sofa a few minutes ago when she decided it was time to close the curtains and pull down the blind (we have a roller blind behind the curtains in our lounge). She got up off the sofa and then kneeled on it to reach the pull for the blind. I was therefore treated to the glorious site of Mistress R's gorgeous ass clad in tight denim and was of course compelled to touch it.
Mistress R was struggling to reach the blind pull and eventually gave up. She moved closer and then straddled me, giggling a little as she reached over me for the pull. She briefly kissed me as I tried to arch my groin up to meet hers. I don't 'know' if she realised how hard she made me by doing this (hard enough to make me feel dizzy as it happens!) but she made no attempt to acknowledge the effect on me if she did.
Then she declared that she was going to do the washing up, and I followed her into the kitchen welcoming the distraction of helping her with the dishes rather than sitting alone on the sofa as my cock slowly throbbed and ached.
Do you guys think Mistress R actually realises the effect she has on me, or do you think she likes to get me hard and then ignore it on purpose? Not that it really matters either way I suppose... although I do kind of hope it's the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment