Sunday 16 October 2011

This permanent denial obsession...

It seems everywhere I look, people are blogging about permanent denial. It sounds hot right enough, but it seems to me that some people might be getting carried away. Some of these people haven't gone more than a month without cumming and now they are thinking of giving up their orgasms forever?
For the record, if anyone's interested, I would love to be denied longer, maybe even a few months, and once I'd done that maybe half a year or maybe even a year at some point in the future, but there's no way I'm ready for permanent denial. I wouldn't even think about that until I'd gone at least 6 months or a year and knew what that was going to feel like.
Sorry if that makes me sound boring, and yes I understand the appeal of being always in that wonderful, trippy state with no orgasms to temporarily mess it up. But I also haven't yet been denied long enough to forget what a 28 day in the making orgasm feels like. So yes, if Mistress R decided to make me wait 2 or 3 months, I would be happy to go along with that, because I'm sure a 60 or 90 day in the making orgasm would have to be pretty spectacular too, but I would have to think long and hard before agreeing to permanent orgasm denial.
Besides, I think going permanent would require a chastity device for sure, as I refuse to believe any man could have that much willpower, and that would be a big step for us. In fact I'm not sure where the line would be, because there will come a point where willpower is simply not enough and I don't know where that is, it could be three months, six months, I have no idea. Besides, part of what I love about chastity is the fact that Mistress R gets to decide when I cum, and permanent denial would take that away from her. Having her make me wait for however long she wants, even if it was a LOOOOOONG time, is still not the same as knowing that it's NEVER.
And surely that will impact on the male's attitude towards his 'keyholder', as it is she gets to decide when you experience the greatest pleasure and that helps define your attitude towards her, but taking that away must  weaken her 'power', or am I missing something?

No comments:

Post a Comment