Wednesday 12 October 2011

More pussy worship....

Once again, lucky old me got to worship Mistress R's beautiful pussy last night, bringing her to her 62nd orgasm since we started this wonderful adventure. Afterwards Mistress R sucked my throbbing cock for some time, and it was of course, heavenly. No orgasm for me of course, just those wonderful feelings of control and denial! It's nine days since I last came so those lovely feelings of sexual tension are just starting to kick in for me once again, I hope Mistress doesn't let me cum too soon, but, as ever, it's not my decision, so I'll just have to wait and see.

I still kinda like the idea of being denied until Christmas, but maybe that's a little bit more than Mistress R is willing to go for just yet. Maybe another few weeks would be nice though...

Sunday will be our next Femdom session, all being well so I would imagine tomorrow will be the last pussy worship until then. Mistress likes a few days of denial herself up until our sessions, only a few though, not like me. Hehehe...
Ah well, if Mistress does decide that she wants me to cum on Sunday, maybe she'll allow me to lick my cum off her beautiful feet or her gorgeous breasts (shudder)...

Damn, I need a cold shower now.

No comments:

Post a Comment