Sunday 16 October 2011

So, obviously we've been away...

Mistress R kindly took me away to a hotel for a night for my birthday, which was great, and you know what hotels usually mean right? Well, no actually, not this time... but that's jumping the gun a little.
Thursday night saw me worshipping Mistress's pussy again and giving her another lovely, hard orgasm.  Afterwards we were both quite tired and she asked me if I would mind if we left my teasing until Friday night, I of course did not object, although obviously I do kinda wish she would just tell me rather than asking if it's okay, but, you know... that's a minor quibble.
So Friday night, very late Friday night... no wait actually, once again I'm jumping ahead a little, because after several hours of walking around Windsor Castle we finally arrived at our hotel (which was really, really nice) and Mistress R and I were laying on the bed watching a little TV before getting ready for dinner. She was just wearing a T-shirt and her underwear and so I was, you know know, a little distracted by her legs... so I started kissing them a little and gradually worked my way down to her feet, and since she didn't object I spent a lovely ten minutes or so worshipping her poor, tired feet.
Eventually she pulled them away and got off the bed, remarking that she would have thought I would have wanted to wait for her to have a shower... umm, no not really, For one thing, once she'd had a shower then she would have been getting ready for dinner and probably wouldn't have wanted me to do it, and I loved it anyway. Carpe diem and all that... once again ladies, you don't have to be squeeky clean to be appealing to us, it just adds to the whole submissive feeling we get, so relax and enjoy!
Anyway, so later on, after a superb steak, just as we were about to go to sleep Mistress finally decided it was time for some teasing. I expected it to be fairly short and sweet and it was, but it was also quite intense. My cock was really, really hard and in a couple of minute's I was getting quite worked up, a little too worked up perhaps... since when Mistress announced that that was it until Sunday's session I moved to her and started to push her onto her back, wanting to fuck her and cum inside her...
But of course, that is NOT what we agreed and almost as soon as I started to initiate that I caught myself, stopped and instead held her close as we kissed, my cock throbbing between us as she pressed her pubis against me several times, squeezing my cock against my body in the process and then once again telling me that it was finished for the night.
I don't really know if she quite realised what was going through my head at that moment, but if she did I'm glad she didn't weaken. If she wanted me inside her she would have told me so, that's what we agreed. I'm not allowed to ask to be inside her never mind pushing her down on the bed and 'taking' her... and if she had 'let' me do that (which is not the same as her 'wanting' me to do that) then it could have really messed things up...
I woke up the next morning, hard, horny and happy that Mistress R was still in control and that I hadn't actually stepped outside the rules we agreed to when we started this. I also felt very proud of Mistress R for staying in charge and keeping me under control, even though she'd had a few glasses of wine (which always used to be a precursor to a 2am blowjob, hahaha).

So now I expect you're waiting for the report on our femdom session which was supposed to happen today? Well, the long and short of it is that it didn't happen. And it will now be taking place next Saturday or Sunday.
I'm currently on day thirteen of my current chastity period so if I make it to the session without Mistress R deciding that she wants me to cum that will be nineteen or twenty days... still quite a way short of my record.
Maybe she'll let me cum then and then make me wait until Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment