Wednesday 5 October 2011

Do you find it sexy...

Following on from my last post, I have to say that I agree with Mistress R, I've never been to an actual poledancing club, but I've seen pole dancing at Erotica and it did absolutely nothing for me. I really don't get the whole idea of paying to see that kind of thing... maybe because I don't drink, and I'm not remotely 'laddish'? I dunno. In my mind a woman is generally attractive or not attractive, if she's half naked hanging off a pole with bruises all down her legs it's probably not going to influence me that much. If I'm honest.
At least the Dream Boys are amusing (for a short period), partly because it's ritual humiliation of a fit bloke - hahaha. But the women, not so much... it's just seems very cynical and sad to me really. What do you guys think, have any of you been to strip clubs, what was your experience like, let's have some comments!

Also, I've done a new poll (cos the other one was only a fill in until something better came up really). The question is, do you find strippers sexy? And this is aimed at everyone, I was going to split it into men and women but then the women might find the pole dancers sexy, so it would all be a bit too... hmm, that's not going to work is it because the men might want to vote yes for the pole dancers but no for the Dream Boy types...
Fuck it, right two polls, Men- Do you find 'Female Strippers' sexy, and Women- do you find 'Male Strippers' sexy?
To the women who think the female strippers are sexy and the men who like the Dream Boys, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment