Saturday 29 October 2011

Good night, bad morning...

Last night was lovely. I finally got to worship Mistress R's beautiful pussy and gave her a really hard orgasm (her first since our Femdom session last Saturday) and this was followed by some wonderful teasing for me, made all the better by the fact that I now haven't cum since the 3rd of October, 25 days ago. And so I find myself in that inevitable chastity quandry, I really want to cum, but at the same time I really don't. Because it seems to take so long to get to this point where the frustration really starts to build and every finger-light touch of Mistress R's hand feels like absolute bliss, and I don't want to give up that feeling, but at the same time, when she was stroking and slapping my cock last night I wanted to hear her tell me that now was the moment she wanted to see me cum. At one point she even moved so that I was convinced she was going to have me spray my load onto her gorgeous breasts, but no... not today.

So last night was utter bliss, but this morning sucked balls. I lost a pound from last week, but I'd lost three yesterday. Why does my weight go UP on the one day it fucking matters? Sure I still lost a pound, but it's the same pound I'd lost 6 weeks ago. Three pounds would have meant I'd lost 2lbs of NEW weight, and that is why I'm so pissed off today.

No comments:

Post a Comment