Tuesday 4 October 2011

Last night...

Last night was a lot of fun. Mistress R and I retired to the bedroom to take advantage of the slightly cooler weather. I was blissfully happy and content as I used my tongue on her and brought her to orgasm at last and expected little more than some stroking. Instead, Mistress R instructed me to fit the Oxballs Cocksling and then quickly lubed up my cock with ID Lube, before straddling me and impaling herself on my throbbing cock. I remembered then that Mistress R had read over my shoulder the post I made the other day about how much I wanted to cum inside her since it was July since I had been allowed to, and so I wasn't completely surprised when she told me that that was what she wanted me to do.
This time the Oxballs Cocksling seemed to work differently and rather than pushing me towards orgasm it seemed to be making it difficult to get there. But eventually the combination of Mistress R's hot, wet pussy and the thought of licking her beautiful pussy clean pushed me on and I spurted nine days of hot cum inside her. She continued squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles until she was satisfied I was empty and then she straddled my face and I greedily licked her clean.
I can't quite believe that I went 76 days without cumming inside Mistress R, and I can't help wondering how much longer she would have made me wait if she hadn't happened to have read that post of mine...
I must admit, I'm kind of hoping Mistress R will want to try and break my 28 days without cumming record soon, perhaps she will let me cum on my birthday and then make me wait until Christmas, though that's a lot more than 28 days... still.
:)

A couple of hours later I was allowed to worship Mistress R's beautiful feet for about 25 minutes, lying on the floor while she sat on the sofa reading her book. I loved every second of it, Mistress R's feet are so beautiful and sexy. Sadly, though I can't wait for the colder weather to come, I know that soon Mistress R's feet will be covered up more and that is immensely disappointing. I dare say the slutty shoes will be AWOL for a few months too...

No comments:

Post a Comment