Sunday 30 October 2011

27 day cream pie...

So, this afternoon my twenty seven days of chastity came to a fairly abrupt (but wonderful) end. Mistress R had me go down on her, after clawing at my cock for a while as we kissed. As ever I was blissfully happy to be back in my favourite place, between her gorgeous silky thighs, breathing in her beautiful scent. I love it, more than anything.
Twenty or so minutes later Mistress R was bucking hard as I licked her clit and alternated between rubbing her G-spot and churning three fingers into her soaking wet pussy. It is always a wonderful, wonderful feeling when she cums hard, it makes me feel so satisfied that I hardly need anything for myself...
Of course, that's not to say that I don't enjoy it if Mistress R decides to give me some attention!
And today she stroked me for a while and then told me to put on my rubber cock ring, a sure sign that she has penetration (with me on top) on her mind. However, once she sucked me until I was hard and throbbing she decided she wanted to be on top, at least to start with, and straddled me, taking my cock deep inside her hot, wet pussy.
Having her on top I always find is much easier to resist cumming, which is particularly important if you haven't cum for a while, and I hadn't cum since the 3rd of October! She rode my cock in bursts, taking care not to stimulate me too hard for too long, but then she got off and lay on her back and told me she wanted me to cum inside her on top.
I wasn't 100% sure whether she just meant she wanted me to 'be' inside her 'on top', or whether she actually meant she wanted me to cum inside her, on top! I know it sounds pretty clear, but I wasn't really expecting to be allowed to cum since I was just one day off equalling my record...
Then she said it again, 'I want you to cum inside me'.
Well, frankly, the stupid record can go fuck itself. I've been really wanting to cum for a good week now, and now she was offering me the chance to be on top, to cum inside her and to fuck her hard! Realising her intent I plunged my cock into her and she told me to do it 'hard'.
Well, I did it about as hard as I damn well could and of course, holding back was not an option! So I pounded her hot, wet pussy and filled it with twenty seven days of cum, before she told me to get on my back and straddled my face. I didn't need to be told twice of course and I obediently licked her pussy clean, swallowing the cum that dripped out of her (not really as much as I expected, but I guess it was pounded pretty deep, well, six inches deep anyway... hahaha).
God it felt good!
But I know that some of you might be wondering, am I disappointed that I missed out on equalling my record by one day?
No, I'm really not.
Not in the slightest.
In fact I really couldn't care less.
All that matters to me is that it was Mistress R's choice and she wanted me to cum inside her and I did. And I loved every second of it.
This was, is and always will be about Mistress R's pleasure and her controlling my orgasms for her pleasure. The most important thing is, she could break my record if she wanted to, she could break it by a day, or a week or a month, or longer... and maybe she will, one day, when it suits her.
Not me.
And that's just how it should be.
In fact I think it's kind of cool that she took me all this way and then let me cum anyway. The obvious thing to do would have been to at least wait until Tuesday.
But no, Mistress R wanted me to cum today, so that's what happened... just as it should be. Which means that as of right now, Mistress R has had 68 orgasms to my 15, a ratio of just over 4.5 to 1!
What a wonderful Mistress she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment