Monday 17 October 2011

I sense a change in Mistress R, and I like it...

I printed out some of blog entries for Mistress R to read earlier this evening, including the one about when we were in the hotel at the weekend. She didn't comment on it at the time, although she did comment on some of the other posts, including the one about how to get a chastity/femdom relationship, she totally agreed about not pestering your woman and allowing her to pull back if she wants too...
But anyway, that's not what this post is about.
Mistress and I went to bed about 8pm and she quickly had my cock throbbing hard as we kissed, me on top of her with my legs either side of her hips. She stroked my cock firmly as we kissed and then pushed me back so that she could open her legs for me. I wondered what was going to happen next, but any thoughts of penetration were quickly forgotten as she gently pushed me down between her legs and I started to kiss first her stomach, then her inner thighs and finally her delicious pussy.
After another lovely orgasm for Mistress R I licked my fingers clean of her juices and then she told me to put my rubber cock ring on. I complied with her wishes immediately and she stroked me quickly to full hardness as she said, 'Did you enjoy your permitted touching session last night slave?'
I told her that I did and then as she clawed my balls (a little harder than before - yes!) she told me that she wanted me to put my cock inside her. It was heaven, she was so wet after having cum and I slid into her so easily... Mistress R was obviously enjoying having me inside her too, but after a couple of minutes I was starting to struggle a little not to cum, especially when Mistress R was reminding me that I wasn't allowed to. I slowed down just to give myself a chance to back off a little and she said 'Is it time for you to stop, is it...?', I tried to ignore her but the way she said it just made me want to cum even more, and then she said it again in that same tone of voice, a voice I don't think I've ever heard before, just thinking about it is giving me chills.
It's so hard to explain what it was about her voice that was so fucking HOT. It wasn't a put on 'Domme' voice, it wasn't in the slightest bit harsh or 'dominant', it was just like she was saying, 'Okay, I've let you have a little taste of what you wanted, but now you need to stop, because I decide how much pussy you get and I don't want you risking cumming without permission'.
After the second time she said it she then pushed me back and smiled at me, almost like she'd read my earlier post and now she'd shown me that that's just not how it is anymore. It took me a good few minutes to calm down enough to get the cock ring off and for all that time we just lay in each others arms, my cock pulsing against her leg, almost on the edge... it was so fucking amazing I can't even tell you. I felt completely and utterly 'hers' and I fucking loved it.
Maybe I'm over-dramatizing but I just sensed this change in Mistress R somehow, she doesn't usually use the word 'slave' much out of our official Femdom sessions, but she said it two or three times last night and the way she talked to me when I was inside her, it was just too good...
Sometimes in this lifestyle you can seem to stick at a certain point for a while and then out of the blue, you feel like you made a little jump to a slightly higher level and it makes you feel sooooo good. That's what this felt like to me. It really feels as if Mistress R is getting used to this now, enjoying it like I always hoped she would and is really starting to assert herself.
I love her more every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment