Tuesday 25 October 2011

How much must caning hurt...

As those of you who have read my post about Saturday will know, Mistress R gave me a good few whacks with the paddle for my illegal touching transgressions. But while they did sting while they were being received, almost immediately the pain diminished and by many people's standard the blows would have been described as fairly gentle.
I would not have decribed them as gentle, but them I am not into pain, but the fact that the pain, or perhaps lets call it merely 'discomfort' is so short lived got me thinking about the kind of beating that would hurt for days, I'm thinking specifically of caning here.
Now I have zero intention of subjecting myself to anything like that, absolutely zero... I don't mind being denied orgasm for long periods but pain of that magnitude is just not something that does anything for me, and I just can't imagine how much being caned would hurt. In fact the more I think about it I reckon that the paddling I recieved on Saturday was maybe 15-20% of the pain a cane would cause....
Let's be honest, I don't understand why anyone would want to endure that, I don't care if you tell me that suffering for your lover proves your undying adoration or any of that, I personally don't understand it. I'm not criticising anyone, I just don't understand it, in the same way that probably a lot of men would never understand why I would want to give control of my orgasms to Mistress R.
But there's plenty of people out there who do like being caned, albeit from what I've read about it, 'real life' caning has little to do with 'erotic novel' caning, since that generally is waaaaaaaaaaaaay over the top and would be unbearable to just about anyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment