Thursday 6 October 2011

Another orgasm for Mistress R...

Got home from work feeling pretty crap tonight, but knowing that tomorrow Mistress R and I will be out all day and night I was determined not to pass up the chance to worship Mistress R's beautiful, sweet pussy. After dinner I spent an hour or so reading Giles English's book (nearly finished Giles, sorry for the delay - review will follow at the weekend all being well), and then went for a shower.
After this Mistress R and I retired to the bedroom and I luxuriated in the warmth of her gorgeous body, kissing for a while before sliding down between her silky smooth thighs and breathing in her wonderful scent. I am never happier than when I am here, gently kissing Mistress R's pussy and then slowly beginning to lick her, gradually introducing a finger and teasing her G-spot as I used my tongue to bring her off.
Oh how I love it when she cums, it is the greatest feeling in the world to feel her buck against me like that. But it is fleeting and all too short and it is always a slightly bittersweet moment as though I love to make her cum I never really want it to end.
At least now (hopefully) it will only be a couple of days until I get to worship her pussy again, maybe three... as I said the other day, I do get a little impatient if I haven't made her cum for a couple of days, it's much harder for me to wait for her pleasure than my own.
As for me, well, despite not feeling 100% Mistress R stroked and sucked and nibbled my cock for several minutes until it was rock hard (I was most surprised just how hard it was, actually) and the head looked a very angry red indeed, then she gave it a few gentle slaps and then simply left it bobbing in the air, desperate for more attention, as she concentrated on kissing me instead. She decided not to grant me further teasing, and of course I did not ask for more because it is for her to decide how much attention I deserve.
I was more than happy having been allowed to worship her beautiful pussy and being able to bring her to  orgasm, anything more was merely a bonus for me.... (albeit a very enjoyable bonus, of course!).
Mmmmmm, what a lovely way to spend an evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment