Thursday 20 October 2011

Terminology...

So I watched that 'Making Chastity Permanent' video, and I have to say I thought it was pretty stupid. If someone never wants to enjoy an orgasm again, I can understand that, because staying in that trippy headspace indefinitely would be pretty amazing, but I cannot for the life of me understand why someone would want to be locked up permanently. Both of these things are currently described as 'Permanent Chastity' yet they are not at all the same.
It seems to me that there are several different types of 'chastity'. There's the kind that Mistress R and I practice, where she gets to decide when I cum. There's they type Harry Haversackers has where he and his wife decide together (not in a D/s relationship) and there's the locked 'Sissy' kind of chastity where the cock is locked to de-masculinize the 'Sissy'. There's probably more as well... in fact doubtless there are many more types of chastity out there all falling under the same banner.
I thought the definition of chastity was that you didn't 'orgasm', whereas 'celibacy' means you don't have sex at all, so quite what you call it when you epoxy yourself into a chastity belt I don't know?

Idiocy?

No comments:

Post a Comment