Thursday 6 October 2011

A particular craving...

Reading JNuts blog here, and he's talking about the fact that he's craving the taste of cum... which he admits he finds a bit odd, but I know what he means. Lately Mistress R has hardly fed me any cum, so the connection has been broken to an extent, but when I was mostly cumming only in our Femdom sessions and being fed my cum from her fingers I guess the connection between that taste and the pleasure of orgasm was established, so I guess it's not too much of a stretch to imagine that when you crave the taste of cum you're actually craving the orgasm...
Or maybe not...
I must confess since Mistress R starting feeding me my cum many years ago I now find it to be not unpleasant at all, and on occasion the thought has entered my head that I would like to taste it, orgasm or not. I guess like a lot of things for me, it's something I want to do because it's 'naughty'. An example of this would be that I don't really like the sensation of being whipped or paddled, I'm really not into pain, but I do like it because it makes me feel submissive and because it is Mistress R that is doing it to me.
For the same reason I love it when Mistress R makes me eat my cum, especially when she lets me lick it off of her body. That really is something special. In fact just the thought of being allowed to do that is making my cock hard right now so I'd better go and do something else before I'm tempted to touch it.... again!

Thinking about this further, there is I suppose a difference between craving the actual taste of cum, and craving being 'forced' to taste it... and it might not always be obvious which one of those is foremost in your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment