Monday 10 October 2011

New poll...

The strippers poll has finished and it was a pretty even result with 3/4 of men and women finding strippers 'sexy'. Quite a surprising result I have to say, still... on we go to this weeks poll. This time I want to know what you think of fake tits, do you love them or loathe them?

Let's not get into a moral debate about it, I'm merely asking you from an aesthetic standpoint. Personally I hate them. They never look right and as much as I can understand a woman maybe feeling that they don't feel sexy because they have small tits, I would pick a small titted woman over a fake titted woman every day of the week. Part of the problem perhaps is that the majority of fake breasts you see are on women who didn't need them in the first place and they are much too large. And I just hate the whole saucer in a sock thing too, horrible.

Just to be clear this poll isn't large vs small, this is fake vs real.

No comments:

Post a Comment