Tuesday 11 October 2011

Bits and bobs...

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks fake breasts are horrible, it seems the overwhelming consensus of opinion is with me! Good stuff.

- - -

I've been meaning to point out for some time, because I know some people have got the wrong impression, that although there is some crossover between my stories and my real life, at the end of the day, they are stories. They may well be my fantasies and yes I would like some of them to come true to some extent (depending on the story!) but they are not factual accounts of my life with Mistress R.
Sometimes I look at my blog and think, you know, compared to some others out there, my life isn't all that 'readable'... but I'm not going to pretend it's something it's not.or exaggerate my own experiences to 'compete' with blogs whose authors are living more extreme lives.
Who knows, maybe one day Mistress R will push me so that my blog is one of the more 'readable' ones, but in the meantime I will do my best to entertain while keeping my integrity intact.

- - -

Completely frustrated with that 'Mistress Extreme' book I'm reading (full review to follow in due course), on the one hand I applaud the author's willingness to explore some very taboo subjects, but on the other it does occasionally fall dreadfully into cliche and, I don't even know what you call it... anyway, I'll keep it for when I write my review.

- - -

Thanks to everyone for the comments and emails I've been receiving lately they are very much appreciated, I especially enjoyed 'k's comment on the 'Don't Swallow' caption, most entertaining! Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment