Saturday 22 October 2011

The cock 'she' owns...

This weekend was already shaping up pretty good for me, I lost three pounds this morning (ok it's the same 3lbs I've been losing for the last month, but still...next week I will be losing new weight for sure!) and yesterday I picked up my new laptop and my Fruity Loops music software! On top of that, this morning we planned the Femdom session which was delayed from last week! Oh, and I almost forgot, last night I asked Mistress for permission to touch my cock (for only the second time this cycle) since I had a hunch that she was going to let me cum today.
She allowed me three minutes of stroking as she lay next to me, occasionally making comments and speculating as to whether by asking only twice up to now I was about to waste one chance, or whether I had just left myself one chance to last much longer? As she spoke to me she again referred to me as 'slave' and I to her as 'Mistress'...
Earlier that evening another small development, Mistress R asked me to mark on the calendar when my last orgasm was, so that she could keep track of how long I'd been waiting without having to ask me. She then added, not that it really matters one way or the other, but it's useful to know...

Anyway back to this morning's session... Mistress instructed me to wait for her wearing my ankle and wrist restraints as usual and also the leather cock harness that I reviewed the other week. Now in my review I said that it was pretty good, and it is, but... the only thing is that if you lose your erection it falls off. Simple as that. Knowing that Mistress R was going to be punishing me for my transgressions (6 this month) it became obvious to me that it wasn't going to last much further than the first smack of the paddle, and so it proved to be.
Mistress opened the door to the bedroom to find me waiting on my knees as usual, she used her toe to pull down the boxer shorts she had instructed me to wear to reveal the cock harness and then told me to get on all fours. She picked up her whip and gave me six lashes with that before asking me how many times I had touched my cock over the last five weeks.
I told her that I had failed her six times and she gave me twelve strokes with the paddle and then told me to kneel up and face the bed. She also told me that that was not the end of my punishment. Then she allowed me to worship her beautiful feet, which I did, perhaps a bit too eagerly and after a couple of minutes I managed to slow myself down and start to relax. Before turning to face the bed I had slipped the cock harness back over my cock but by the time she pulled her feet away the stupid thing had fallen off again.
I guess you're wondering why I wasn't hard by now, especially since I hadn't cum in nineteen days? Well, I dunno, but often in our sessions it takes a while for me to relax, and I still get nervous about the sessions even though we've been doing them for a long time. This session I felt quite relaxed after a few minutes but my cock took a while to join in...
Seeing that the cock harness had fallen off a second time, Mistress R told me to take it off altogether. She then had me on my hands and knees on the bed where she administered another twelve strokes of the paddle,  with the leather side this time I'm sure cos it stung a lot more, after which she tied me spread-eagled on my back. Then she climbed on top of me and straddled my face, ordering me to stick my tongue out and lick her pussy (funnily enough it's not something I've ever needed a lot of encouragement to do!).
After the session Mistress told me she hadn't really relaxed herself until she was kneeling by the side of me on the bed, and this was where it started getting good. For the next ten or so minutes Mistress jerked, scratched  and slapped my cock (and occasionally my balls too) as she reminded me over and over that no matter what I did myself it could never, ever be as good as when she touched it. This (finally) woke my cock up properly and she coated it in some lube as she stroked and slapped it, telling me that if I couldn't keep my hands off 'the cock she owns' then perhaps she would deny me access to her pussy.
Then she picked up her glass dildo and had me suck on it and get it wet for her, before sliding it into her beautiful pussy. I watched through half closed eyes as the glass cock disappeared inside her and then opened my mouth to lick it clean for her as she said that 'You wouldn't like it if you weren't allowed in my pussy would you? Especially as if you couldn't satisfy my needs then we'd have to find another cock to please me'.
Honestly I don't think I've ever seen Mistress R playing her role with as much enthusiasm as she did today, she seemed genuinely to want to 'train' me to stop touching 'the cock she owns' and to instil in me the thought that it is not mine to play with any more!
I so wish we had made an audio recording of this session, because Mistress R was absolutely magnificent, as I said to her after the session was over, I could have made a transcript and posted it straight onto Literotica! She seemed so confident, and again, I feel like she is really, genuinely taking control and not just playing along for my benefit any more. And that is a wonderful, wonderful feeling.
As if to make her point Mistress R sank down on my cock to remind me what I might be losing out on if I didn't stop touching my cock when I wasn't supposed to. She was so into it now, taunting me that no matter how I touched it myself, deep down I knew that it never felt like her beautiful pussy does. She did this a couple of times and then decided that I needed something up my ass. She lubed up a small dildo and pushed it into my ass and than straddled me one more time, sinking down on my cock as the dildo filled my asshole, again reminding me that my cock was her property and not for my own amusement.
Eventually Mistress R decided I needed a little break so she blindfolded me and left me alone for about ten minutes with the dildo up my ass and clothes pegs on my nipples. When she returned she pulled the clothes pegs off and the blindfold and then sat astride my face once more and told me to lick her pussy. She was so wet, I don't know what she was doing or thinking about while I was alone, but it was obviously getting her hot!
Then she untied me and told me to kneel up so that she could lay on the bed. She told me that she was now going to allow me to worship her pussy and that she knew I would make a good job of it (because I always do), but that if she wasn't completely satisfied, the she would punish me for that too! I don't generally need encouragement to worship her pussy, and cunnilingus is one area where I have no real insecurities but it was still nice when she came hard (and unusually vocally actually!).
Satisfied, Mistress R stood on the bed and had me lick all the pussy juice off her thighs and ass, but did not allow me to tongue her ass this time. Then she had me lick clean all her juices from the PVC sheet she had been laying on before telling me to get on my hands and knees again.
I wondered for a moment if she might be about to use the strap-on on me, but no it was another nine hard, stingy paddle slaps with further warnings about touching myself in future, before she turned me onto my back once again. This is was it, I thought. Now she would let me cum...
But no, she jerked, scratched and slapped my cock and balls a little more and then pressed her asshole against my face, taunting me that I wasn't allowed to lick it because I couldn't keep my hands to myself, then she turned around and sank her soaking wet pussy down onto my cock one more time, before getting off and kneeling at the side of me again, reminding me yet again that 'the cock that she owns' is not for me to play with and that I should ask HER permission when I want to touch my cock.
She further reminded me that asking permission wouldn't necessarily mean it would be granted, she might let me touch it, she might stroke it for me, she might slap it, scratch it and cause me pain if that's what amused her, or she might just say no, and that would be the end of it.
It started to dawn on me about now that she wasn't going to let me cum, and indeed within a few seconds she declared the end of the session, with my nineteen day load fully intact. Not that I was complaining, it had been a SUPERB session and I was so happy with how it had gone and the way she had spoken to me and acted. I can't remember her ever being so into it, it just seems like every month she is moving further into the mindset that this really is all about her and what she wants, which is exactly how it should be as far as I'm concerned.
It's weird, every month I think she's getting more into it, and then sometimes it's like there's such a marked progression, that I know she really is moving forward and really is taking control for herself, and that makes me unbelievably happy and so proud of her. I love that she no longer worries about leaving me without an orgasm, I love that she genuinely seems to want to get my touching under control and I just love how she spoke to me in the session today, like I said, I just wish we had made a recording of it because it was out of this world and I would have loved to have listened to it back.
Perhaps if I asked her, Mistress R might claim that really she's just saying the things she knows I want to hear, but for the life of me I can't believe she could be that convincing if there wasn't more to it than that. She really was awesome today and I felt absolutely on top of the world when the session ended.
Of course, I wouldn't have minded licking my cum off of her breasts (like the majority of you who have voted in the latest poll), but since I was being punished I doubt that would have been on the cards even if she had let me cum. No it's looking more and more to me like Mistress R is planning to break my 28 day record, the only question is, by how much?

No comments:

Post a Comment